3 Rs

Ready

Reliable

Reasonable

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront 5k Walk

On October 20, 2013, I will be participating in the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront 5k Walk while raising funds for Scientists in School. Scientists in School is Canada's largest science charity for kids. We reached 600,000 youth last year through our hands-on, discovery-based workshops. Scientists in School gets kids excited about science from Kindergarten to Grade 8. I believe ALL children should have the opportunity to experience Scientists in School workshops and to learn that science is fun. I am in my thirteenth year with Scientists in School and I am still having as much fun as when I first started. The excitement on a child’s face when something new is realized is most rewarding. Support Scientists in School by sponsoring me. Please go to http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=2142783&langPref=en-CA if you chose to sponsor me. THANK you!

No comments:

Post a Comment